PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.

Any one have trouble with connection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any one have trouble with connection?

Post  WoLVie19 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 pm

I had to play the packers in Lambeau , four times today. Of course i was winning in the first three, then magically the game i go down 21 points makes it all the way to the end. If you didnt quit RVD like you say you didnt this is still BULLSHIT. Im the lions and its hard enough to beat some one. Just fucking gay. I tell you all this if i play you again and we get a disconnect when im winning im done in this leauge. Thats just to dam convienent and it took you three games to figure out how to stop that bomb to CJ. Smells like bullshit. I also noticed you have a 100% disconnect rate. We also had a disconnect in BOW last year when you were the ravens. Hate quitters hope im wrong about you. But im pissed and im going to be pissed till i beat your ass with no disconnects.

WoLVie19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one have trouble with connection?

Post  RVD840 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Wolvie....I understand you are pissed. I would be too. But I can tell you right now that I did not quit those games. I don't know how I have 100% DNF rating considering I have never played a ranked game in Madden 11. I don't remember the exact scores of the first three, but I know they were close games. Why would I quit a close game in the second qrt? There is still plenty of time to come back. We were both given the same msg about losing connection and to quit and not count game. I don't know what was going on if it was a real problem with one of our connections or the EA servers, or what it was. After we finally finished our game, I played another guy for a different lg 5 minutes after we finished. We never disconnected and I lost the game. I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE! My first lg, I went 0-12 in it...plenty of other leagues where I have had losing seasons. I don't care enough about it to quit. I have a 2 month year old son, so I have better things to do than quit games and try to restart them to win a game I could care less about.

You are right about the CJ bombs. The first two games I had a hard time predicting when you would do it. The third I had a better idea but you caught me offguard just like you did in the fourth one. Sounds convienent and I understand that, but there is nothing I can do about a disconnect.

Now, my router does have problems staying connected sometimes. I live in a small town, and we basically only have one option as far as internet goes because because of local contracts and such. They are not the best. Sometimes my internet randomly stops providing and a red light blinks on my router and it kicks me off and tells my opp I quit the game. I absolutely hate that it does this and have talked to them about this, but nothing has happened. It doesn't do it all the time, but it does do it randomly. In our game, that red light did not blink so I KNOW it was not my connection that was the problem. Only answer I have is that it was something with the EA servers because I am not going to try and blame it on your connection.

I understand that you are going to still be pissed, and that is fine with me. But if you say you are going to quit after the next disconnect (winning or losing - cause, of course, you don't mind if it is while you are losing) then you might as well go ahead and quit because DCs are part of the game whether they are intentional or unintentional. I cannot prove that I didn't quit those games. I wish I could, because I would show you that I did not quit. My was pissed as me for staying on as long as I did for just 2 games. I don't care enough about the win to cheat on you man. But you are going to believe what you want and there is nothing I can do about that.

So, basically, you can come on here and call me a quitter and cry foul, cry BS, all you want. There is nothing I can do about the way that you feel. I will replay you in a game, but I cannot promise that we won't get disconnected. I can promise you that I won't quit because I never have and I never will. I try to always play a legit game, and if someone beats me, so be it. I don't care enough to quit and try to replay. I'll go 0-16 and not care because I am here to just play people and be in a league together. I WANT to win, but if I don't, it's not that big of a deal...I'll take the loss.

RVD840

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WoLVie19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 am

First I want to apploigize for coiming out so harsh, it was the anger of the experince. I have never had a problem with you on any level. And consider you a gaming freind. I titled the topic asking if anyone was having problems to show that I was not totally convinced you quit on me, because of a couple of reasons.
It never showed you sign out of PSN, and you never paused it and quit. But you are understanding in why I was so mad . It just seemed to convinent, and I never had a Franchise game in 11 do anything like what happend to us. Had to replay one out of 10 games so far.
As for the quiting the leauge if you disconnect on me again. I felt that way untill i read your reply. I dindt want to belive you were qutting on me and now you have proven to me by your post that you didnt. I was just so mad by the 4th game In my head I couldnt belive you werent quiting on me. And my game play suffered wich made me more mad. I have never wanted to quit a game so bad in all my life. Sorry for all the headset chatter to.

WoLVie19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RVD840 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 am

Man, like I've told you before....I would be pissed. Don't appologize for being upset, because any one of us in the league would be upset if that happened to us. I can also see where you thought I was quitting because it was too convienent for me to be behind and then get 3 scores up on you and it to not disconnect. But, unfortunately, that is what happened. It makes me look really bad and I hate that because I in no way quit on it.

The ways you mentioned (not signing out of PSN, pausing and quitting) are two good ways to see if someone is quitting and I don't know if there is a way around quitting and not doing one of those two. I am glad that you believe me because I too consider you a gaming buddy and didn't want you pissed at me and a bad taste in your mouth about the league all because you thought I quit when I didn't. That is the last thing I wanted. I've been having more replays this year than I did last year. I am working with my internet service provider to fix this problem of my router blinking red and kicking me off. I really want it fixed because it tells my opponent I quit when I didn't. It makes me look bad for no reason.

As for the game, I wish that things had gone differently (even if I lost) because your gameplay did go down and I think frustration/continuously seeing each others game style really hurt your game. I wish the second game would have continued more than the first. You had some awesome yardage with CJ and I had a good run game with Grant. I cannot remember the score, but it was a good offensive game. I only heard the gameplay chatter during the first game...didn't hear anything in the others. I'm probably glad because I bet you were cussing me in that last game. I'm glad that you believe me and hopefully our next game with be a straight, single game with no controversy.

RVD840

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WoLVie19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am

Its all good bro, I'm just glad that its all worked out now. I hope they get your intranet fixed. But like you said it was not you , it was the EA servers. Yeah that second game was a Doozie for CJ he had like 200yrds by the second qtr with 2 tds. Sad

WoLVie19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blueluda2000 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Awwwwwwww you guys kissed and made up...
SO SWEET!!! *sniff*

blueluda2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top